Search This Blog

Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Well Equipped Back Packing Dog?

The Mountainsmith Dog Trippin' kit is an overnight kit for taking man's best friend into the backcountry, including a fleece-lined dog bed, water bowl, grub bowl and leash, which fits into a color-coordinated doggie backpack.

Check out Dog Trippin' under the pet products at the Mountainsmith web site - somehow, I think my dog would be better prepared for a trip to the mountains hiking than I would!!

Seriously, it does have everything your dog would need. I sure wish someone would get me one for my dogs - or maybe 3, so I could take all of the my dogs.

• Independently adjustable fleece lined chest harness
• Two zippered pockets with rain flaps
• Single haul handle on the top of the pack
• Compression straps
• D-ring attachment point for leashes
• Mesh pocket on the top for leash stash
• Reflective trim
• Internal valuables pocket

Too bad it only comes in red. I am one of those people that has a "color" for each dog. Well look at it this way, when I take one dog out - I always grab the right things for that particular dog. Right?

Hint, hint -- I have a blue, red, and purple color scheme going at home...

No comments: