Search This Blog

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Free Food

Known as the Coupon Queen in my other lives, I have to share this one with all the doggy folks!

Purina is offering a 30 day trial with free food (4 lb bag - hopefully you have a small dog) of their Purina One food in an offer to entice folks over to their product. I do have to put in a disclaimer, that this is also good for cat food. :-))

Now I fed Purina for years, ProPlan, and my dogs loved it. I collected weight circles and got coupons back from Purina. I have no complaints with them. I just happened to change to a raw diet and a different kind of back up kibble that was more natural (Blue Buffalo).

Would I feed Purina again? Most likely.

Do I like free? You betcha!

Another good thing about Purina, they have loads of info on their site that can benefit both the experienced and the novice dog owner. Check out their A-Z Library.

No comments: